Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Makeup Artists Love Their Tattoos



It often occurs that a tattoo is not designed well. Surely with time it can become unrecognizable - leading to a 'touch up' or cover it completely with an entirely new design.

My very good friend Anne had gotten a tattoo many years of a small flower but we joked many times that it looked like a fly. We decided to cover the tattoo completely and to incorporate her traditional Korean name as well as. The addition of the branches and graphic silhouette of a bird was tattooed in a separate session.

Unfortunately, I lost my computer with the photos of the original tattoo but here is the final outcome.

I am happy with the outcome as it made one of my Makeup Artist friends content with what she always wanted tattooed on her.

No comments: