Monday, November 30, 2009

Tattoo Savage Magazine



Tattoo Couture is taking Manhattan by storm! This months Tattoo Savage features the Grand Opening of the Friday Jones 5th Avenue at the Senses Salon. The chic, zen like tattoo experience here will be like no other and is breaking through the normal "traditions" of a tattoo shop.

I had the pleasure of attending the event as a body artist providing her guests with temporary tattoos for those who just wanted to have fun for the night. You can see me turning out a temp tattoo on page 64!

I am now a tat-tern for Ms. Jones, ready to start permanent tattoos early January 2010!!!

Pick up your Tattoo Savage!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I would love to find out who the editor is for Savage Tattoo Magazine to submit images for their publication. By any chance you know who I can contact?

thanks in advance!
Julian Garcia
cover shot images